It's Thursday, I'm tired.




Yesterday afternoon I took a couple of vacations hours from work to take my great aunts out (who are visiting for my grandmother's birthday) . 
I took them to the fish market, to the yacht club, old city quarters, had a late lunch at a calm ocean view restaurant and ended the trip at the mall.
This is why I am so tired this Thursday, these ladies are like the Duracell or Energizer Bunny ! And to think the youngest is my grandmother who is 80...

So today, I dragged myself out of bed, into the shower and into these clothes:
- Richard Chai for Target purple and grey sleeveless dress
- Red suede leather belt
- Black George Cardigan
- Black Patent flats with gold toned buckle by Enzo Angiolini
- Red patent bag



I have worn this dress before and I did not think I could wear it any differently because of the colors, but a little bit of red changed the look a little, what do you think ?  How else would you wear this dress ?
Oh! and I could not leave without mentioning that another one of my loves refused to move today when I took my shoe shot. Meet Vanilla. She is four.

2 comments

C said...

Thanks for the sweet comment! Love the purple skirt!!

Lorena said...

Hey Clare thanks for stopping by...!