Feeling Crappy ?



As I looked myself running out the door this morning, I felt I looked crappy.

I was running late to the salon to get my manicure and pedicure... I have some hours off from the office today (also known as vacations) so I decided to treat myself.

I liked nothing about this outfit.
I just put stuff together and I begged not to run into anyone I know... I did not want them to see me looking like this...
- Jeans Tommy Hilfiger
- White blouse Femme Antilia
- Beige vest
- Turquoise knot necklace
- Fuchsia flat sandals Alfani
- Fuchsia patent tote bag Neiman Marcus

So feeling this crappy, the "highlights of my day" were:
-Getting my nails done in this Apple Mint Color by Essie and ...
.....

-Being told that I "liked weird clothes" !
I am trying a new seamstress this week,  as mine moved.
This morning I went to the new seamstress' shop and after telling her what I wanted and trying on some of the clothes she said
"You like weird clothes"
HURRAY
FOR
WEIRD CLOTHES !
I was sooo flattered.



5 comments

ashlina {the decorista} said...

cute!!!! loving the tiffani nails.

Sheila said...

Love that nail polish colour!

You look great, Lorena. And here's to "weird" clothes! That's what all the interesting people wear. ;)

Unknown said...

Love the manicure, girl. You look great in that outfit.

Kristen said...

Oh, Lorena, you do NOT have weird clothes! Believe me, I follow a lot of bloggers who do. :)

I like the way you wore that knotted blue necklace over the button-down; it gives the whole outfit a very interesting vibe and moves it out of a neutral look.

Bombshellicious said...

U look great with what u r wearing xx