This shirt

This shirt has been in my closet for at least 2 years.
It is a white blouse with silver pinstripes.
I have only worn it once, today I am giving it a second try.
For some reason I feel like I am a peppermint.
I got a compliment from my H, but does that count ?
Should I keep it ?
How else would YOU wear it ?
- White jeans Polo Ralph Lauren
- White and silver shirt Da Moda brand 
- Yellow knit top Isaac Mizrahi for Target
- Grey peep toe pumps Payless
- Black patent tote Neiman Marcus
- Silver earrings Tous

6 comments

La Loca said...

I think you should keep it because the stripes are silver! I've never seen anything like that. The yellow is a perfect choice, too. I wouldn't change a thing.

Dr. Da said...

I love that shirt, and I think it would be very versatile. I bet it would look good under a pink cardigan or a black sheath dress.

calgal said...

I like the way you have worn your dress....I dont wear silver color as they dont suit me much..so me no commenting on on ur earrings..oh that yellow is pretty ...

Unknown said...

I like the stripes with the vest! I agree with the pink and black dress suggested by Dr. Da. I bet that would look great!

Elaine said...

I really like how you wore it here! I say KEEP it!! :)

clothedmuch.blogspot.comv

B a la Moda said...

Me gusta mucho esta combinaciĆ³n de colores: gris y amarillo. Muy buena.


xoxo
B* a la Moda