Walking to Work...



I live a good 10 minutes away from work - that is a 10 minute walk.

Sidewalks here are awful, there is no respect for pedestrians and it is humid and hot most days, these are the reasons I drive to work. 
But, today my H and I walked to work...

- 7 For All Mankind Jeans
- Green, grey and black silky top Apt 9
- Purple patent skinny belt
- Purple suede ruffly flats American Eagle - Payless
- Green pearly long necklace
- Light green silver flower and necklace
- Black patent tote Neiman Marcus 


I had hoped the pictures would turn out better since we were outdoors and I had my H as photographer... but it did not work quite that well.


6 comments

La Loca said...

Great print--very Frank Lloyd Wright. What part of Spain do you live in? I've spent time in Barcelona and Valencia.

B a la Moda said...

Me encanta esa marca de vaqueros. es muy favorecedora.


xoxo
B* a la Moda

Heather said...

pretty jewelry.

http://underfundedheiress.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

So pretty! I love this outfit :)

I wish I could walk to work or ride a bike for that matter. I drive 30 minutes but I am one of the lucky ones. My mom commutes over an hour into the city.

nurmisur said...

I love the shirt, it works so well with everything else.I enjoy walking but admit that with very warm weather is not easy.

E said...

Cute top!