Modern Amusement

Modern Amusement is the brand name of the
jacket yours truly is wearing this morning.
I fell in love with it over the weekend.

Levis Sandybell reissue jeans - Forever 21 ruffle tank - Striped jacket Modern Amusement

What I am totally amused at is the fact that I paid 8.99 USD plus tax for it.
And I just found it on line HERE being sold for 99.00 USD.
So, yes.... SCORE !

                                      Vintage pendant                                                        Sleeve detail 


Happy Wednesday !

11 comments

Franca said...

Modern Amusement? How funny! anyway, its lovely!

Emma said...

That jacket is Gorgeous! I want one! I Love the mix of prints on the lining/sleeve detail.

Shybiker said...

What a great jacket! And the name makes it even better.

Biba said...

Great jacket, love it! Looks fab on you as well :)

Taylor said...

Nine dollars! Heck yeah! What a buy; I love that stripey jacket. So cute.

Meli said...

I really like that jacket- I CAN'T believe you only paid $9. There are plenty going around for $50-$100!

Cute cute outfit- I could see you out shopping and having brunch with friends (or me, since I really wish I could!).

LyddieGal said...

I love that jacket too! I've been looking for a striped one myself (since you know i need more stripes in my closet).
and you can't beat that price!

Chic on the Cheap

Sheila said...

Fabulous jacket (lined with polka dots - awesome!), but I love those jeans! Great cut!

Delane said...

Love the jacket. LOVE. I'm adding it to me NEED list right now!

Kristen said...

OMG the polka dot lining just kicks that jacket from fabulous to killer!! And what a deal. Lucky, lucky Lorena!

Jenava said...

That jacket is awesome! Great find.