Dreaming of vacations

I was recently notified that I have 70 days of vacations pending.
I have never taken up more than a month at a time !
Cato black trousers - Logic tank  - red and black animal print cardigan Cable & Gauge - BCBG black heels 

However I need to start using my vacation days or I will lose them :(

Arena Milano yellow bag 

I certainly do not want to "lose" my days - so yesterday afternoon 
I bought my plane ticket !

Silver pendant from Mexico (vintage) and silver and turquoise ring from Peru

Yes, in less than a month I am taking a short vacation !

When was your last vacation ?

9 comments

Judy C said...

You obviously work too much. But you really look great doing it. I am now in love with the bag.

LyddieGal said...

wow, that is a lot of vacation days! I hope you have a great trip!

Anonymous said...

70 days?! That's incredible! I hope you relish every moment of your trip.

We just went on our vacation, so I don't see any more vacations in my near future.

Frances Joy said...

where are you going? My last vacation was in September - two weeks in Turkey. So. Much. Fun!
I've got a vacation coming up in ten days and I am counting down...

Delane said...

70 days!!! wow that is is almost 3 years worth for me.

I'm so jealous.

just got back from a short vacay. We lose it if we don't use it yearly so I use mine.

Style Journey said...

WOW! That is A LOT of vacation! Can you send some of those days my way? Hope you have fun wherever you go!

And you sweater is fabulous paired with the silver pendant. Love it!

Shybiker said...

Good for you. I'm jealous. I work for myself, so I don't take any time off. My last vacation was two years ago and it was only for a week. (Went to Memphis for BBQ.)

Tiffany said...

Wow! 70 days of vacation?! Have fun on your trip!

I love the turquoise accents you added!

joshylola said...

70 días de vacaciones pendientes? oh my god!!! jaja qué suerte