Amour

I am totally in love with this fragrance.
Enamored with Amour by Kenzo.
I have worn this fragrance before, one 
of the very few I actually go back to.
This fragrance has been around for about 3 years
and I recall the ads being about a couple traveling 
somewhere in Asia.
That is one trip I would like to make.
This fragrance has clean flowery notes
and vanilla which is one of my favorites.
This fragrance transmits love, peace and
wellness.


If I could capture that moment where you feel
butterflies in your stomach and your hand tremor
upon meeting someone you are attracted to, this is it.

I must say, this is one of my favorites !

I love Amour !

2 comments

Kathya Stryzak said...

Buen dia Lore..ahhh tengo eses 2 perfumes..pero nunca los use?? jajajaja
me regalaran..pero como tengo otros ...jajajaj
besos linda!

Shybiker said...

Yay! And, by coincidence, I just realized I need to buy some fragrance; it's a missing hole in my female-life. I'll go search for this.