Green with envy

Have you tried it ?
Ok, not that kind of envy.

I am talking Green with envy nail polish color by Sally Hansen.
I have, I like it.
A friend gave it to me as a present after seeing a couple of
my crazy manicures.
I think a color like this, should be worn on short nails,
so you wear them like you mean it.


Sally Hansen's Xtreme Wear "Green with Envy" dries SO FAST !
You apply two coats and you are good to go and I have to mention the brush.
The brush is fabulous ! It's huge but manageable and just makes application
so much simpler.


Finally, this color lasts through rough wear.
I had it for 3 days and with a touch up here and there it lasted a week.

3 comments

M mar said...

nena, que color tan chuli!!! me gusta mucho.
Feliz finde corazon, que lo pases mu bien!!!

Unknown said...

just love, love the color!

Ariane xxxxxx

Alleycat said...

I do have this nail color!!