High waters

"High waters, pedal pushers, capris"
I have been trying to wear them these 
last couple of days and trying to
make them look good.
It´s been difficult. Really.

Nathalie B. pink striped capri suit - NY Collection beige button down shirt -
Zapatinho de luxo beige flats - Kenneth Cole Reaction purple bag

Sometime ago I read that they were not flattering on us little people.
I have received comments on this blog about how I should maybe consider 
not wearing them and just yesterday my dearest Drollgirl pointed out that Tim Gunn had made a stand against them a while back.


So I pulled this suit this morning, worn last over a year ago ...



Only to convince myself that Tim Gunn was right.



9 comments

The Small Fabric Of My Life said...

I find them tricky to wear too.

Bonnie said...

High-water pants may be tricky to wear, but they are an excellent way to show off a hot pair of shoes.

http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
Twitter: @GlamKitten88

Stacey Kay said...

I dont think they're bad! I like the way they show off your shoes. The colors in that blazer are pretty great.

Thanks for stopping by my blog.

Goodwill Huntingg
Decidedly Dapper

Kathya Stryzak said...

Hola Lore..siempre hermosa :)
me gusta vos con blazes asi ..besossss

Nelah said...

I think they look good with heels or sandals and the trick is to show more skin in the area areas to balance the look. Personally, I don't think it looks bad at all.

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog.

Melanie said...

I think you look great! I don't necessarily agree that petite girls shouldn't wear capris. I don't feel that short, heavy girls such as myself look good in capris. You, however, are thin so it looks great!

Unknown said...

They are super tricky to wear. I can't wear them, to be honest. I'm too short & curvy, so they look funny on me. I love your bag. The color is amazing.

Biba said...

What a beautiful pendant!

Unknown said...

Hi Lorena, i do not think they look that bad on you - I never wear them - too many people wear them in the summer around here and usually the wrong way, not pretty at all, but on you with the jacket and the heels looks more polished

Have a Merry Christmas -

Ariane