The last day of 2011

If it´s the last day of 2011 - 
it can only mean we are hours away from a new year.
Volar dress - Purple bag Kenneth Cole Reaction - Jean flats Exclusive!

We tend to make resolutions on this day,
make lists and plans for the next year.

I shy away from these things, mostly because I don´t want to be 
disappointed at what I did not accomplish.


However, this last day of 2011 I'd like to forget...


There are 5 things worth forgetting for 2012:
1. Offenses
2. Lies
3. Betrayals
4. Rudeness
5. Imprudence
Remember that you will not be hurt by those who want to hurt you.
But, by those who you allow to hurt you.

May 2012 be an honest year for you and I.

12 comments

The Small Fabric Of My Life said...

Happy 2012 - I hope it's a good one for you.

Mimi said...

Absoulutely wonderful words!!! So very true! Happy New Year!

Aesthetic Lounge

M mar said...

Que vestido tan bonito! Feliz año reina, que te vaya todo muy bien en este estrenado 2012!!!
Besos

Franca said...

Happy new year to you!

Emma said...

That is such a Beautiful dress! I Love that print! I hope you have a Happy New Year.

Popcorn, Pugs & Peonies said...

Happy new year, Lorena! I wish you the best for 2012.


*Erin
P.S. Those shoes are very pretty.

Unknown said...

Definitely forgive and forget in 2012....I like your list of "forgets"
Happy New Year!
That dress is FABULOUS on you!
C

Bella's Style said...

Happy New Year! :)
You look great! LOve your bag!

http://bellasstyle.blogspot.com

Kristen said...

Happy New Year, Lorena! That's a great list to forget in 2012.

Bombshellicious said...

Happy and honest New Year to you too Lorena xx

Unknown said...

That dress has such a great pattern! I hope you are having a wonderful new year so far...

Elegance and Mommyhood said...

You look pretty. Love the shoes and dress, especially together. Happy 2012 and please support my blog this year since I am starting anew. LOL

I just posted my NY Eve Outfit from this year. Take a look at it and comment if you like. http://elegancepersonification.blogspot.com/2012/01/my-new-years-eve-2012-outfit.html