June editing

I continue editing.
Sometimes a little more, sometimes a little less.

Vintage Anne Klein scarf was torn.

Happy Bunny t shirt was stained.

Old Navy flower top was almost never worn.

Newport News yellow tank top had two stains and 
fuchsia Charlotte Russe top looked old.

Then there was my lace fuchsia top Top Model.
I never ever wear it. When I have worn it, I do not feel comfortable
in it - and it shows - so I am letting it go.

Green Polo top - almost never worn and it's a bit tight.
Also too low so I usually wear it backwards.


Black Limited Edition skirt from Target.
I loved this skirt, but the black has faded and I am bad at dyeing so, off it goes.



Houndstooth capri. Worn about 3 or 4 times in the last 3 years.
They are one of the very last capris in my closet. 
Not flattering in length and they are very low cut.


No brand butterfly flip flops do not get that much wear 
and scuffed and dirty although they've been washed.


Grey Qupid wedges are scuffed on the front and heel.
I bought these shoes on sale for 12.99 USD plus tax in March 2011.
They were worn about 17 times, which make cost per
wear about 0.75 cents each time which is not bad,
but I aim for more.
I think shoes should last more than a year, specially
if they have not been worn that much.



Black Chinese Laundry shoes were hand me downs from my mom.



Red Fiorenti shoes. Had not worn them in years.
They are a bit big and also boxy.
Totally not worth keeping, specially since I have limites
space for shoes.

That's 67 items this year.

How are your closet edits coming along ?



Updated to add:
To the anonymous commenter who asked what I do with these clothes,
well I usually give them to a friend who takes them to a community 
that is about a 5 hour drive away from the city where they are given away.

4 comments

Anonymous said...

What do you do with all these clothes?

Anonymous said...

I'd say you are doing well with your editing...I am seriously in need of doing the same!

Mica said...

I think you are doing really well with your wardrobe editing! It inspires me to keep track of what I'm getting rid of so I'll see progress :)

AwayFromTheBlue.blogspot.com.au

Elegance and Mommyhood said...

Great edits. I wish you could salvage the ON Top, Green Top, Fuchsia Lace top & the Black skirt. Rather than that I would let go of everything else, too.