My blog's 3

Three years ago I did my first outfit post.
I thought I would go back like many other bloggers and wear the
same outfit again.


Black trousers Rafaella - Carven tank top - lace tan top Express - Black cardigan - Black pumps Oh Deer! -
Michael Kors black bag
  

A funny thing happened.
All of the items I wore on my very first post were gone: 
the bag, the shoes, the trousers, the jacket...
Due to my constant closet cleaning I realized I had given them all away.
With just exception, one garment: a lace top by Express.


So I wore that lace top that is a survivor - again today.


Here's how it was worn three years ago.
Time flies.

10 comments

Unknown said...

Hi Lorena!

I saw Panama on one of your post - so this is where you are from, always wondered, or is it written somewhere on your blog?

Congrats 3 years! times flies, yeap! Looking good and since i have known you blog i saw an evolution in the style, yes!

More colors! that is a start!

Sorry if i am not always around -

Ariane
xxx

Sheila said...

Happy 3 years! I don't have a single item left from my first wardrobe post (in 2008) - maybe the earrings?

Emma said...

Loving this Chic ensemble. The lace top adds a lot to this look. I wear a lot of my outfits multiple times. This is a good look and definitely should be revisited.

The Small Fabric Of My Life said...

You still wear it so well.

Mica said...

I really like this outfit with the lace top :) The cardigan is perfect with it :)


AwayFromTheBlue.blogspot.com.au

LyddieGal said...

I like your new and improved version, you got rid of those things for a reason - don't look back!

Londyn said...

So sassy!! Love it.

Anonymous said...

Happy Blogiverary! I don't think I could replicate my first post either.

Emily said...

Happy birthday to your adorable blog! That lace top is very pretty, I'm glad you've kept it. I love how you wore it back then, and I love how you're wearing it now even more. You look so gorgeous!

May the force be with you.
Emily

ana said...

Muy muy guapa! te va muy bien el cabello lacĂ­o y suelto