A whale late

On Sunday Save the Whales Again and other organizations 
arranged for an aerial picture to be taken as a 
protest to stop whaling and for the creation of
a whale sanctuary.


I got there the moment the helicopter had just finished taking the 
picture and was leaving... it was just the inflatable whale, 
Marshmallow, Vanilla and me :(

Levis jeans - White tube top Glow Fashion - Le Sportsac flats - Panama Hat 

I sure wish I had made it on time.
But the over 350 people that did make it on time
made this:

Image via Facebook Ciudad del Saber 

:)

4 comments

Franca said...

such an amazing project!

Jenava said...

Oh my goodness that is so cool!

I also love this outfit of yours - I like the jeans under the longer top/dress. The pups are quite cute, too!

Elegance and Mommyhood said...

Great Cause & Project and love the photo formed at the end, wow!! Your dogs are gorgeous.

Elegance and Mommyhood said...

Great Cause & Project and love the photo formed at the end, wow!! Your dogs are gorgeous.