Neon accents

I was invited to participate in a meeting at the
Mayor's office.

Black trousers H&M - Black jacket H&M - Neon Pink shoes Zapantinho de Luxo -
Carven tank top - Michael Kors black bag - H&M neon necklace 
Usually for me, the word "meeting" in a office environment or in
this case with government authorities means well dressed.
So, I make an effort.
A black suit seemed the way to go and I decided to
add some color to the outfit by matching my shellac pink nails 
to my hot pink shoes and necklace :)

H&M 2012

While I am not sure they like me,
at least they cannot say I was not well dressed ;)


6 comments

Marie McGrath (The Joy of Fashion) said...

I'm sure they liked YOU and how you were dressed! You look absolutely fabulous!!! Love the pops of neon.

Lisa said...

This black suit has such a unique cut. I love the tie at the side.

A Very Sweet Blog said...

you looked awesome!!! i love that bag and your pink accessories! very pretty!
http://www.averysweetblog.com/

Mica said...

Love the pink accessories with the black suit!

AwayFromTheBlue.blogspot.com.au

drollgirl said...

i bet they liked YOU

AND

your outfit!!!!

Elegance and Mommyhood said...

You do look great. You can't go wrong with a black suit or something suit-like and I love the pops of Hot Pink. Fabulous shoes and gorgeous necklace. I see these style necklaces in colorful rhinestones are VERY IN right now. =)