Mostly new

Most of the garments I am wearing today are new.
Liz Claiborne animal print top - H&M beige trousers - Gold tone bird necklace H&M - Guess black and gold wedges -
Michael Kors black bag
They are the result of my recent work and family travels.
It's very hard for me to not shop when I travel, it's like travel 
and shopping are related, like cousins.

So, yes the Liz Claiborne top is new, the trousers are also 
new and the necklace is new from March. 
Yes, had it since March unworn.
Which is why I am trying to wear all I have purchased because 
I have the bad habit of buying stuff and letting it sit in the closet unworn.

Which is kind of scary,  I could be one step away from being a hoarder.

13 comments

teresweetstyle said...

great look honey, i love your top!

xx

Judy C said...

Your top has given me a good idea. First, I love the color combo and the way it's put together. And I have two pieces of fabric that I might make into a top like that. Different colors of course. But the proportions are super.

Lisa said...

You always look so cute and put together in every outfit!

Lyosha Varezhkina said...

amazing pants and necklace!

Lyosha
Inside and Outside Blog

Mica said...

Love the necklace and the printed top :)

Unknown said...

I like the idea of working with what you have :)

A Very Sweet Blog said...

HaHaHa Lorena! LOVE that top and bag girl! You look great. I have things with tags on them too.
http://www.averysweetblog.com/

Emilia said...

Que linda que te ves me encanto este look te ves genial y los colores te favorecen tanto
Saluditos

Emilia said...

Que linda que te ves me encanto este look te ves genial y los colores te favorecen tanto
Saluditos

drollgirl said...

i do that too! i buy and then i don't wear -- sometimes for months, sometimes for YEARS. it is weird.

i just bought an adorable new handbag as a treat. i am not ready to use it just yet. maybe i just don't want it to get scuffed up. but if we buy things and don't use them, what is the point? they just take up space. or maybe we like to savor things for a while before exposing them to the world? maybe.

LyddieGal said...

Haha, yes, travel and shopping are cousins. I wish someday to go on a trip with a completely empty suitcase and buy a whole new wardrobe while i'm vacationing.

Chic on the Cheap

Unknown said...

lol I can relate! I buy stuff thinking it would pair nicely with something I envisioned in my mind that I don't have yet so it ends up sitting in my closet. Love your new top!

Elegance and Mommyhood said...

Lorena, this is one of my favorite outfits of yours from the past 3 weeks. All your new pieces are FAB. J'adore that stunning necklace.

P.S. How do you do your beautiful colages? What program do you use?