Inspiration Mix

This outfit is the result of me browsing the September 2012 In Style edition.

Valerie Bertinelli trousers - Mossimo blue top - Tsubo yellow heels - Nahui Ollin Newspaper bag 
First I came across this Burgundy Color Crash Course
and loved the simplicity of the burgundy and sky blue together.

 

Then a few pages later on the same magazine, I saw this :


I loved the rich yellow with this combination
and remembered by pair of Tsubos :)





And that.... is how this outfit came together.



Happy Monday !


10 comments

Lisa said...

I love all the pretty jewel tones you mixed. I also love to read INStyle; its just filled with style ideas. I like your interpretations of those outfits.

Kathya Stryzak said...

hermoso el pantalon..color hermosa

beijosss

www.cosasde-ladydiva.com

drollgirl said...

i like the combo!

it is an interesting idea to use burgundy as a neutral. i like pairing it with grey and metallics.

The Small Fabric Of My Life said...

I love the way you have put this outfit together. You look lovely.

ana said...

Me gusta la combinaciĆ³n!

Mica said...

So nice to see the inspiration behind your outfit :) I like the jewel tones together :)

Elegance and Mommyhood said...

I always love your "In Style" inspired looks. I even saved your Oxblood page for inspiration. That top with those wine pants and adorable mustard peep-toes look INCREDIBLE together!!

Miss you Lorena. <3

Marie McGrath (The Joy of Fashion) said...

I always get tons of inspiration from InStyle Magazine as well! I love these colors you are wearing, you always look so effortlessly chic.

www.thejoyoffashion.blogspot.com

A Very Sweet Blog said...

it looks fabulous together and i love the punch of yellow with your shoes lorena.
http://www.averysweetblog.com/

Unknown said...

Holy holy. I am going to get SO MUCH MORE USE out of my burgundy pants and tops!!!! Thank you for sharing this!

AllMouthAndTrousers