Las Vegas land

I had never been to Las Vegas.
It was not even on my "places to go" list.

Saltworks jeans - Mango MNG sweater - Bandolino brown boots - Michael Kors black bag 

Although maybe my brain thought I had been here, 
specially after all those years of watching C.S.I.



Las Vegas seemed like an adult amusement park.


You can feel you are there with all the Elvis impersonators around
and just by sitting outside the LVH, where Elvis performed for so many years.


Las Vegas is like a little pretend world where you can be in New York,


see the Statue of Liberty and the Manhattan skyline,


can also see the Sphinx and the pyramids of Egypt , 


view the Eiffel Tower of Paris


and even the Arch of Triumph,


followed by a nice French dessert.


And do it all on the same day !
Now I get why they say...
"only in Vegas."




6 comments

LyddieGal said...

I've never been to vegas, but I do think it might be a fun trip, someday.
Chic on the Cheap

Mica said...

Looks like such a fun place to visit! I hope you are having an amazing time :)

FASHION TALES said...

Vegas is always a lot of fun. Glad that you enjoying your visit. :)

Lisa said...

Love the sweater!
You get to travel to so many awesome places!!!
Do you take your dogs with you?

Kristen said...

I love Vegas, and it looks like you hit a lot of the hot spots. So fun!

A Very Sweet Blog said...

HAHAHAH! I did the same thing when I was there. It's so fabulous to see all of those things and ohhhhh that scrumptious food!
http://www.averysweetblog.com/