September purchases

I have been looking for a pair of leopard print shoes
for quite a while as I needed to replace the ones I had.
I had been looking on line, going to the mall
and could not find the right pair - that is until I found these 
spectacular Me Too flats via Travelsmith for 46.95 USD.


Also this month I purchased three textile appliques with a pin in the back,
which I guess makes them brooches - for 1.00 USD each.


A bright dress from the Prabal Gurung for Target collection
for 14.99 USD. I need to get it tailored.


From Apt 9 a brown jacket, it fits really well with the exception of 
the sleeves which are long and I will get tailored.
I paid 7.99 USD


Purchased 3 skirts for 7.99 USD each.


One is a black and white mirror flower print skirt from Apt. 9.
I wanted a mirror skirt, since like forever...


Also from Apt. 9 a black skirt, which is a staple and this one has the perfect 
length and fit for work.


Finally a black pleather / faux leather skirt from the Kirna Zabete at Target collection.
It fits so good.

Total for the month of September is 100.40 USD



6 comments

The Small Fabric Of My Life said...

Some great purchases.
I love my leopard flats.

A Very Sweet Blog said...

you bought some great stuff lorena! loving that leather skirt, prabal gurung dress, jacket and those flats.
http://www.averysweetblog.com/

LyddieGal said...

Love these additions! I bet the new leopard flats are super comfy, I adore the neon dress, and the pleather skirt will be so perfect for fall!
Chic on the Cheap

Mica said...

That mirror skirt is so nice! I've also been looking for a mirror skirt but can never find a nice one. That one looks lovely :)

Witchcrafted Life said...

Those shoes!!! ♥ ♥ ♥ :)

♥ Jessica

drollgirl said...

those flats are so cute!!!

i ordered a pair of animal print shoes months ago, and i am STILL waiting for them. frustrating! i am so impatient!

and i love that leather skirt too!!!