Three bucks


 have been scouting for a camera.

Burgundy peplum top H&M - Black and white trousers H&M - ISOLA burgundy flats -
Grey bag Arena Milano
Mine fell off a ledge and the lens were damaged.
The cost of repairing my one year old camera is almost
the same as getting a new one... so I have been on the hunt.


After going through endless catalogues and searching on line for 
something basic I'd made my decision, however I had not been 
to the store yet.
I was waiting for a sale.
So, I get an email from my bank inviting customers to 
a super mega sale for electronics in a well known and recognised store
within walking distance of where I work.

I decide to go: there's music, champagne, food... chalalalala !!

I get to the cashier to pay for my camera and save: 
3 (three) US dollars.
#worstsaleever


5 comments

Mica said...

Wow can't believe you only saved $3, that was a really bad sale!

Good you got a new camera though :)


I love this outfit on you - the burgundy and the black and white are perfect together, as is the statement necklace and that peplum top :)

Away From The Blue

Sheila said...

What a lame sale! I love the peplum top on you - gorgeous colour!

Carla said...

Yes lame sale! However, gorgeous outfit

Kristen said...

That top is so, so pretty on you. Wear it again soon!

Elegance and Mommyhood said...

Very lame indeed. Doesn't even qualify as a sale in US. LOL

Anyway, you look marvelous. One of your best outfits of 2013, hands down.