Royalty

I have wanted to wear this skirt since the moment
I bought it.


Merona skirt - Forever 21 white button down shirt - Fergalicious pumps
But, first I had to get it tailored about 4 sizes down and
then it sat around waiting for an event where I could wear it to.


The event finally came up, when we were invited to my cousin's son
(my nephew right?) baptism breakfast.


I cannot tell you how many comments I got on it.
The one I liked the most was "you look like royalty".

How's that to bring a self steem up ?

4 comments

A Very Sweet Blog said...

It's a gorgeous skirt and so befitting for the occasion. Love the print.
http://www.averysweetblog.com/

LyddieGal said...

That is a wonderful compliment to get! I'm glad the skirt made a triumphant debut!

I believe your cousins son is your second cousin.

ana said...

Hola Lore esa combinación se te ve súper bien te da mucha luz y si pareces de la realeza! jaja bueno la autoestima es de cada quien... por eso hablo de moda... me hace sentir bonita a pesar de mis pequeños o grandes defectos saberse arreglar y verte bien y que todo el mundo lo note siempre es un gusto!

ana said...

Hola Lore esa combinación se te ve súper bien te da mucha luz y si pareces de la realeza! jaja bueno la autoestima es de cada quien... por eso hablo de moda... me hace sentir bonita a pesar de mis pequeños o grandes defectos saberse arreglar y verte bien y que todo el mundo lo note siempre es un gusto!