From everywhere

Today when I sat down to write this post I realized that 
I'm wearing things purchased in different places.


Allow me to elaborate.

Saltworks jeans - Chinese pink blouse vintage from Gustavo Carfi Argentina - Innovativi wedges
My vintage top was a recent purchase at a vintage shop in Argentina.
The jeans and sunglasses were purchased in Washington DC, 
the bag is from Mexico City, the shoes from Brazil.


Purple bag from Mexico
It's incredible how they all came together to create
a simple outfit.


4 comments

A Very Sweet Blog said...

that top looks so good on you!
http://www.averysweetblog.com/

Mica said...

Love that pink top! :)

So nice that you can remember all of the different places you've been with one outfit! :)

Away From Blue

LyddieGal said...

I really love it when the tags of my clothes state they are from all over, but I think it's even better when you went there yourself! It's so cool you have had so many travels.
Chic on the Cheap

drollgirl said...

that top is cute!