Similar fabrics

It was one of those crazy mornings when
you wake up late and don't have too much time to
think about what you are going to wear.


Brown trousers Banana Republic - Brown jacket Apt. 9 - Green printed top Apt. 9 -
Marc Fisher flats - Black patent flats Kate Spade 
As I ran my fingers through my jackets I realised that this particular jacket 
had almost the same fabric as my Banana Republic trousers.


Without giving it too much thought I decided to wear them together.
I was not that happy with the results, but I think it was actually
the fit of the trousers that just did not work for me.


5 comments

Shybiker said...

I need to tell you more how much I like and admire you. You really have a big place in my heart.

sonia // daring coco said...

I actually quite like this set on you. And what luck those two matching from what I can see perfectly! I never have that kind of luck, especially when I'm running late in the morning. It's a miracle for me not to look dishevelled!

SDMxx
www.daringcoco.com
GIVEAWAY NEWNESS, CHECK IT

Sheila said...

I love the patterned top with this texture. I will agree with you - the pants are not the most flattering, but I do like this as a suit.

The Small Fabric Of My Life said...

I think the set looks lovely on you. Love the green in the shirt.

A Very Sweet Blog said...

I would've never known they were separates! Looks like a suit. Love your top!