The bright house

As I was driving around last week I came 
across this house.
Black and white striped top Talbots  - Black skirt Forever 21 -
Black flats Jessica Simpson - Grey bag

Its located a few streets down from where I live.
Its originally a 1930s neighbourhood with unique homes
that are being torn down almost weekly.


This one in particular has been recently painted with this
bright snake decor, which gives me hopes that it will
be around for a little while longer.


How's your week coming along ?

8 comments

Mica said...

Love your classic black and white outfit - and that house looks awesome! Such a cheerful piece of art :)

Away From The Blue

Sheila said...

What a cool house!

Unknown said...

Wow such a great house. Hope it stays around for awhile. I love it.

Pia
pjmscloset.blogspot.ca

The Small Fabric Of My Life said...

Great house - your outfit is perfect for posing outside the building.

A Very Sweet Blog said...

You look cute Lorena! Love your outfit! That how is awesome! So unique.

nube nimbus said...

Hello! (quedateenminube)
Lovely look! :))

LyddieGal said...

I hate to hear about beautiful old houses being torn down. Such a travesty. This one clearly has a great personality - I hope you are right about it sticking around for a while!

Unknown said...

That is one unique looking building.