Embarrasing

A few weeks ago I participated in a
local independent flea market.

7 For All Mankind jeans - White puffy shirt Zara - Silver flats Zara 
I was quite happy with the results as I sold some unused items 
from my closet. However there is one thing I did not tell you.

Black Prada Baroque sunglasses
I told all of my friends to stop by the flea market.
Some of them did. One thing that did not cross my mind 
was that a bag I was selling had been a gift from
one of the friends who attended.


Although I am pretty sure she saw it, she did not say anything.
But, I just felt to terrible about it !


Not only was it falling apart, but I never really wore it.
It was soooo embarrassing.


4 comments

Unknown said...

Love so much this look, simply and very pretty, gorgeous bag. love it.

http://freedmode.blogspot.fr/
See u soon
Kisses

Closet Fashionista said...

Oh no! That's so embarrassing! Hate when stuff like that happens! But if it was falling apart she may assume you loved it a lot! ;p
Loving that gray bag
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

A Very Sweet Blog said...

HaHaHa Oh my Lorena! Love your top!

Mica said...

Oh no that must have been really awkward! I feel so bad when people gift me things that aren't my style, I feel pressured to wear them anyway so they feel happy.

Away From The Blue