The perfect accessory

As I have said it before, one of my favourite
accessories is 
a pair of sunglasses.

Green jumper MNG Mango - Leopard print flats Me Too -
Purple bag Coach 
The brand is the last thing I look at. 
I look at shape, colour, coverage and comfort. 

Beige cardigan H&M 
Sunglasses important for maintaining 
good eye health and in addition they 
automatically take the your 
look to the next level.


I wear them often on the blog
and in "real life" you'll always 
see me with a pair on hand.

Michael Kors sunglasses

Don't you agree on how these
elevate the look ?



3 comments

LyddieGal said...

I do, and I love that you can pull off the big round frames. I feel like they make me look 'buggy' and go for more angular shapes. These however, work quite well on you. I love all the neutrals here with the leopard flats, everything works perfectly together.

A Very Sweet Blog said...

They look great on you Lorena. I am loving your outfit! Great accessories too! Love your leopard flats and sweater. Love the muted color mixing.
http://www.averysweetblog.com/

Anonymous said...

Yes! These are great sunglasses. I'm on the hunt for a great, affordable pair.
Katherine