Vintage Clip Ons

I usually don't do clip on earrings.

Black trousers - White sleeveless button down shirt Intrigue -
Black flats Sam Edelman - Purple bag Coach 
They tend to be heavy and smash my earlobe to a 
point that I usually remove them during the day.


However I recently got a vintage gold tone and white pair 
from my 98 year old great aunt, I could not say no.


I wore them today and they were not bad.
Sometimes when I chose to wear things that I do not consider
"my style" I get out of my own comfort zone and am 
able to explore other possibilities.
In this case it was clip ons and earrings larger than usual.
I think they worked.


3 comments

LyddieGal said...

Loooove the lace panels on this top!

I tend to avoid clip-ons as well, they hurt way to much! When I got that pile of them in 'the cavernous jewelry box' I used a bunch to adorn christmas gifts that year.

Chic on the Cheap

My Own Fairytale said...

I really like this chique but still comfi outfit.
And I think it`s good to try something new sometimes like you did with the earrings.
They look very good with the outfit.

debra mejia said...

The clip on earrings may not be comfy, but they look good on you:)