October: New in my Closet

I usually do not shop with a list.
I visit stores and then the item and I make visual contact 
and the courting begins.
This time around I went out to specifically purchase a pair of nude pumps.
I needed to replace my peep toe Fergalicious pumps 
which fell apart last month.
The new pumps had to meet specific needs: super uber comfortable, 
steady and fairly priced.
I was lucky to find these Flexi heels for 64.15 USD.
While I am not too crazy about the heel height I have to 
admit they do fill the gap I wanted to fill.


While looking for the nude pumps I came across a Geox sale.
Went home with two pairs: one black flat with a bow and a black pump.


How could I not ? They were down from 160.00 USD to 2 pairs for 20.00 USD

I also picked up a pair of silver/grey heels by BCBG Generation, they 
were also on sale for 39.99 USD.
Then these nude Sam Edelman's for 45.99 USD.
You'd never know how look they good and
how very comfortable they are.

In the midst of it all I also picked up accessories: gold tone pearl 
hoops Mia Collection for 5.00 USD.


Also a gold tone chunky rhinestone necklace Crystal for 5.00 USD.


Two pairs of sunglasses at the dollar store: one red and a purple one.


A dollar each.
This proves I can shop anywhere.



Finally a black long Teri Jon dress for a dinner gala.
Got it at a thrift boutique for 50.00 USD.
It was originally 80.00 USD and I asked for discount.

243.88 USD

1 comment

A Very Sweet Blog said...

Awesome shoes and love that dress.
http://www.averysweetblog.com/