New Little Things

During the past weeks a couple of
things have entered my closet either
as Christmas, birthday or Valentine's day gifts.


One of these was a pair of Zara Basic jeans, that oh surprise fit so well.


Black and pink bow flats, also from Zara.


White top from Zara / Trafaluc.


Mustard and black extra large clutch from Pull & Bear.


Silver pearl 360 earrings.


Desigual black and white print dress.


Window pane black and white Passport shirt.


Hello Kitty pink watch.


White top by Love Derek.


Flower detail Fedora hat.


Straw bow hat.


Stainless steel industrial ring.


Turquoise star necklace.


Mustard Fendi silk scarf .

I've almost worn them all.. almost.

6 comments

Closet Fashionista said...

Ooh, so many fun additions! :D I love those flats, so cute
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

Sheila said...

Love the Desigual dress and the two-sided earrings - I want some of those! Not a huge fan of the blouse-y styles of the white tops and the windowpane top - those add a lot of volume to one's middle (especially when one is big-boobed, like me!). I always look pregnant in them! That clutch also warms my 80s heart!

A Very Sweet Blog said...

I am swooning over those flats Lorena! I want a pair!
http://www.averysweetblog.com/

Mica said...

I really like that windowpane top! Interested to see how you wear it! :)

Away From The Blue

Witchcrafted Life said...

What a treasure trove of absolutely awesome new acquisitions. I'm especially in love with the Zara flats (they're tres feminine - something I usually adore in clothing and accessories), Hello Kitty watch, and hibiscus applique hat (should you ever wish to part with that, I would be happy to give it a new home :)).

Thank you for sharing your fabulous new wardrobe players with us, dear Lorena. I hope they each bring you many happy wears.

♥ Jessica

drollgirl said...

the clutch is FABULOUS! and i love the fendi scarf too!