Pistachio and Coral


In my blog's drafts I have about 18 posts that remain unfinished.


This is one of them, featuring a March 2013, InStyle Magazine 
colour crash course for pistachio that I wanted to recreate.

Grey flats Zara - Mint bag Emelie - Mint belt H&M
Two years later, here it is: pistachio and coral.

Coral / Orange dress vintage

I think it worked. 



Here is how this vintage dress has been worn before:

2009                                                           2010 


            2010


2012




5 comments

Sheila said...

This dress is fabulous on you! Great colour and shape - very flattering. I remember when you used to blur your face - I've been reading since at least 2009!

Witchcrafted Life said...

Gorgeous colour combination! It makes me think of powdered sugar candy sticks when I was a child as they came in both shades.

♥ Jessica

Mica said...

This definitely works! I love those two colours together, such a wonderful colourful outfit! :) Did you find it worth the wait to put together? :)

Away From The Blue

LyddieGal said...

Ohh yes, it definitely worked. This color combo is one of my favorites.
Chic on the Cheap

A Very Sweet Blog said...

Really pretty dress Lorena.
http://www.averysweetblog.com/