May: Top Edition

May was all about get rid of those unwanted and unworn tops.


These did not make the cut: White Izod polo shirt, vintage printed top, 
Odds n evens gold tone blouse, Miss Cocoa black and white print 
bow blouse, brown sleeveless sweater Oscar de la Renta.


Also gone are a purple animal print one shoulder by Fantasia and a soccer Argentinian fan tshirt.
(it's not even my team…)


Heading to the thrift store are also a black rhinestone top by 
Ponny Tail and a light blue eyelet jacket by Liz Claiborne.


Blue button down, flower print by Tommy Hilfiger and a brown 
sequinned tshirt from Forever 21.


Forever 21 orange button down shirt, black and white Emporium button down.


Light yellow top from St. Barth's and white polo shirt from Liz Claiborne.


Grey top Go International and Andrew & Co light blue top.


Striped top by Cha Cha Vente and Grey long sleeve tshirt One Step Up.


Lorell button down shirt and black lace top My Michelle.


The little flower print skirt by Tracy Evans.


A grey and black dress, Democracy.


This is what my blouse, top, tank area looked like after 
the edit, it's still a little tight.

Total edit of 21 tops, total 23 items.

When was the last time you edited your closet ?


3 comments

Closet Fashionista said...

I haven't done a huge edit in a while but I'm always pulling things out and getting rid of them, well...not always. Maybe every couple of months
http://www.closet-fashionista.com

Sheila said...

Awesome editing! I actually edit constantly, as you know. It helps me make room for better things! Thanks as always for your good advice on my own wardrobe - I really appreciate it!

Witchcrafted Life said...

Way to go, that's a very impressive clean out! I'm planning a thorough edit for this summer. I'm pretty ruthless in general, but haven't done a hefty edit for a while now and can think of at least five things that need to get the axe, so I'll be doing just that in a few weeks (more free time in all likelihood then).

♥ Jessica