Top Fourteen: Go International

Last week I took all of my tops out of my closet.
I did not dare to count, but as I arranged them
back into the cramped space I chose to leave 
some of them out.

Jeans Zara - Grey asymmetrical top Go International -
Black flats Vera Wang Lavender - Brown bag Madison Coach
This grey asymmetrical top by Go International was
one of them. Purchased over 5 years ago in a Connecticut Target
its been worn at least 5 times in 6 years. However I have never
been very pleased with how it looks, so this is its last wear.

Below is how I have worn it before...

2013                                   2012


2010



One top less.

4 comments

Elisa Zanetti said...

it was very nice indeed!

Nameless Fashion Blog

FASHION TALES said...

The top is cute. Slouchy tops are always hard to wear for me.
Roasted Cabbage Recipe

A Very Sweet Blog said...

HaHaHa! It's served it's purpose.
http://www.averysweetblog.com/

Sheila said...

I think you have other tops that flatter you more, Lorena. I like the design, but even the colour is a little blah.