The boxy jacket

I've been quite uninspired lately, which is the reason I have
 been looking into magazines just to figure what to wear.

Image via InStyle magazine March 2015 issue.
When I came across this outfit in In Style magazine, I 
remembered a jacket I own and thought
I'd put this simple look together.

Jeans Liz Claiborne - White top Forever 21 - Jacket Ann Taylor Loft - 
The moment I saw these pictures, I remembered
wearing this jacket almost the same way, a few 
years ago while in NYC. 
Brown bag Coach Madison -Brown shoes Baci- Brown sunglasses Michael Kors

While the jacket may be the same, the person
wearing it has changed since then.

5 comments

The Small Fabric Of My Life said...

Your outfit looks better than the photo.
X

A Very Sweet Blog said...

Love that style of jacket Lorena! Looks so good with the denim.
http://www.averysweetblog.com/

LyddieGal said...

Sometimes simple is always the best, and I suppose that is true, as much as we don't realize, we are changing everyday, and hopefully for the better ;)
Chic on the Cheap

Mica said...

I like that jacket with the jeans! :) Simple outfits are often the most elegant ones IMHO :)

Away From The Blue Blog

Tanya said...

I love the outfit. So stylish.

http:///the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk