In the sun…

I get to the mall before opening hours and
decide to use that extra time to take a few shots outside.

Printed maxi dress Fire Los Angeles - Purple bag Coach - Innovativi wedges
Its sunny, breezy… so I try to find an acceptable backdrop.
As I approach the green fence I have a few security guards start
walking my way...

These days it seems like anything and everything you do is being watched. 
Wooden beads bracelet - Tattoo bracelet
Like you are constantly in the sun, under the spotlight.. 

6 comments

LyddieGal said...

People tend to be weirdly suspicious of anyone with a camera, and I've learned to never take photos in front of anyones home, I've had to many homeowners come out and interrogate me.

Love the color of the dress, and you did manage to find a nice spot for being at a mall.
Chic on the Cheap

A Very Sweet Blog said...

Oh no! You should've seen me taking the Halloween photos. That's why I do it once a year. LOL Well you looked beautiful Lorena.
http://www.averysweetblog.com/

Mica said...

It's so nice to see you wearing lots of pretty maxi dresses :)

Hope you didn't get in trouble for taking pictures!

Away From The Blue Blog

Shybiker said...

What a pretty dress. It sucks that everyone is so paranoid these days. It makes it uncomfortable for me to take outdoor pictures.

backinstyle said...

Beautiful maxi, Lorera! I know how you feel about being watched. I take my outfit photos indoors, which is not ideal, but I feel uncomfortable doing self-portraits with curious onlookers!

Witchcrafted Life said...

Gorgeous dress and what a cool temporary tattoo. It suits the breezy, chic nature of this outfit so well.

♥ Jessica