Sharpened pencils

As I mentioned in the past, one of my first jobs
was in an advertising agency. 
Green draw string dress Spense Petite - Green flats Seychelles - Bag Trina 
The owner of the agency had this annoying thing:
she needed for all of her pencils to be sharpened daily.
Geometric gold tone necklace - Sunglasses Tommy Hilfiger
She had a huge pencil holder she
would look through every morning and 
from where she would choose the sharpest one…  
It still annoys me.
I had to sharpen them. 



4 comments

xy said...

What a fun anegdote, I just adore to hear about someone's crazy habits. And I love all the greens on you, perfectly matched!

LyddieGal said...

wow, it's pretty much a rare site to even see a pencil that needs to be sharpened! Was it an electric sharpener or a manual one?
Chic on the Cheap

A Very Sweet Blog said...

I had a boss that didn't like staples. He was an aggravating SOB. Love your outfit.
http://www.averysweetblog.com/

Witchcrafted Life said...

I like a nice, sharp pencil as well, but have certainly never been obsessive or fanatical about it. I'm sorry that this unpleasant memory still lingers with you, dear Lorena.

♥ Jessica