My 2015 Closet Editions

I edit every month.
Sometimes a little, sometimes a lot.
This is how I did in numbers, you be the judge...
*Edit: 129 tops
(forgot to include an Orange Free People 
poncho purchased in July 2012, that I gave away unworn).


Finally, 5 hair accessories and 7 pjs, 
totalling 255 pieces - looking back this 
is my largest closet edit.

I plan to get rid of about the same or 
hopefully more in 2016.

How are your closet edits coming along ?


P.S. I get asked a lot what I do with my clothes.
Most are donated, although lately I have 
been participating in flea markets and selling
some in a local consignment store.








3 comments

Closet Fashionista said...

Wow good for you! You're so much better at getting rid of things than I am, ha ha
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

Meli said...

Wow, you did amazing! You let go of more items than I currently have in my closet. I like that you set a goal to let go of the same number, you'll never be sorry you did :)

Mica said...

You did so well with your editing! :)

I did a count of my wardrobe last year, and really wanted to do it again this year to see how I've been tracking, but we started up boxing up things we wouldn't use and putting them into storage to make our house look more spacious to sell, and I forgot to count all my winter clothes and clothes that don't work in pregnancy that I boxed away. So I don't know how much I got rid of or how much I have left :( Should have thought and counted before it all went away!


Away From The Blue Blog