Miss V

The joy of a good thrift.
Jeans NYDJ - White tshirt - Blazer Valentino vintage - Grey heels Vince Camuto
Meet: Miss V.
My vintage Valentino tweed blazer.
After some on line search, I figured its from the 90's.
When I tried it on at the store, I put it back in the rack
and said to myself "I'm not not buying this... I 
just did a blazer and cardigan clean out" 
Then I reached back for it, touched the fabric, looked at the lining.
 Noticed no altering had to be done to the sleeves,which is 
usually a requirement for every long sleeve garment I purchase...

Tried it on again. I was sold. 




9 comments

Sheila said...

That is a GORGEOUS blazer and it'll never go out of style. Love the rolled-up sleeves.

Closet Fashionista said...

Ooh it's so pretty! Definitely a good purchase ! :D
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

Oh to Be a Muse said...

I gotta say that this is my FAVORITE vintage piece by you. I'm so happy you decided to get it after all because it really is an amazing find. Fits you beautifully!

New Post – Desk Reveal: http://bit.ly/1S8RVTY

backinstyle said...

You know I love a good thrift find! I don't find anything this wonderful, though, because the designer labels are all picked out and sold on ebay, and don't go to the store. It's a beautiful jacket, and it looks great on you!

Jenava said...

Wow, so cool. Love the way you are wearing it, too.

Mica said...

I would never have passed this up either, it looks amazing on you! Great cut and colour and works so nicely with your denim. I think you deserve a little reward after a big blazer/cardi clear out too, haha!

Away From The Blue Blog

Witchcrafted Life said...

Fantastic find. I really love the painterly quality of how the colours are distributed on this beautiful blazer.

Have a stellar weekend!
♥ Jessica

drollgirl said...

It is fabulous!!! Love it!!!

Unknown said...

Great find, I love the texture. That is what I love about thrifting, you can't be sold on the glamour of the store, but finding hidden treasures amongst the rubble that really stand out on their own.

Silvia