Peacock feather print

Prints come and go as everything in fashion.
Mint skirt Worthington - Peacock print top I Heart Ronson
Paisley, chevron, houndstooth, leopard, 
polka dots, gingham, herringbone, cherries, 
argyle, ikat, plaid, camouflage and then some.
Blue crossbody bag Zara - Red shoes Biviel 
And of course there is peacock feather print,
like the one on my ruffle top today.
Worn at least 5 times in 7 years, I loved it
when I bought it however the loved faded.
Most likely this print will have a comeback.
When that happens I will find another 
garment with the print.

4 comments

Mica said...

Really like the colour combo with the blouse and skirt! :)

I have a peacock print maxi dress - while you're right and it's not one you see around a lot it's one I've always admired! :) Probably the reason why I can't let that maxi dress go ;)


Away From The Blue Blog

Witchcrafted Life said...

That top is real gem. It's chic and fun, elegant and gorgeous all at the same time. Plus, how can one not go weak in the knees for anything peacock themed/print?

Many hugs & joyful start of July wishes,
♥ Jessica

LyddieGal said...

The toggle skirt!! You just reminded me I've not worn mine in a while... I don't think I'd have thought to pair it with purple either, I should give that a try.
Chic on the Cheap

A Very Sweet Blog said...

Given time, everything comes back in style. :D
http://www.averysweetblog.com/