A hand me down

Klein blue trousers Forever 21 - St. Michael vintage linen top - Grey long vest Valette
Red and blue rope necklace Saturday Kate Spade
Grey hand bag vintage Salvatore Ferragamo - Grey heels Vince Camuto
This white linen top is a hand me down from my great aunt who is in her 90's, who I consider my vintage fairy Godmother. Occasionally she will surprise me by sending me a load of clothes, handbags, belts and even jewellery. Whenever I wear something that belonged to her I can only wonder how she wore it and just hope I am up to par with how she might have styled it in the past. If she had a blog with her looks I 'd certainly be a follower... 
Linking up to E&M

Shop the look:


7 comments

Óscar said...

¡Hola, Lorena! La verdad es que prendas como el pantalón en azul klein son preciosas... Pero ese collar de factura artesanal es ideal!

Un saludo,
Le Style et Moi

Courtney Erin said...

I love this so much - you're so fortunate to have those great pieces passed along!

Courtney ~ Sartorial Sidelines

Tatjana said...

Like the grandmama like the niece. Beautifully style outfit Lorena! Your grandmother sounds so very interesting!
Thanks so much for the inspiration love.
Cheers,
T.
https://tbymallano.com/

Mica said...

It's awesome you have such a generous aunt! :) I like the way you've worn the top too, it's nice with the vest and bright pants.

I wonder what will happen in future, with all the blogs around documenting what will then be vintage fashion? It would be much mroe accessible and it will be fascinating to see, not just pictures of your parents in old phtoo albums.

Away From The Blue Blog

Paloma said...

Estás genial, me encanta la combinación del colgante con los pantalones, queda ideal!

Besos,

http://www.theartofpaloma.com/

minimalissmo blog modowy said...

One of the best lately your bright colors look - great combination and ideal balance between white (background) and color. LIKE IT!

A Very Sweet Blog said...

Well she gave you a great top that can be paired with so many things.
http://www.averysweetblog.com/