Harry Park

Jeans Unionbay - Embroidered Mexican shirt - Brown flats Franco Sarto - Straw bag - Teal sunglasses Kenneth Cole 
While I do know that there is something called the "golden hour" of photography, it is not something I consider when taking pictures. In my case photographs happen when I have a chance and I normally don't go out of my way for them. Today was an exception, I go by Harry Park very often but its usually crowded and parking is unthinkable in the area. This day it was empty with plenty of parking spaces. So I parked, got off the car, took a few pictures and then headed off to my destination. Even thought it was not the golden hour but almost noon, the green backdrop was something I could not resist.
Linking up to I Do DeClaire's  + Elegance&M

Shop the look:


4 comments

Sheila said...

Lovely backdrop! I like how the monkey bars go with your accessories!

Laura B said...

Love the bright colors! That top and bag are lovely together!

Mica said...

THat's a lovely spot, I can see why you wanted to get a couple of photos there :) I really like your top too! Have you worn it recently? It just looks so familiar but I can't think of where I've seen it last.



Away From The Blue Blog

A Very Sweet Blog said...

It was perfect for picture taking Lorena and complimented your outfit. Love that top and your bracelets.
http://www.averysweetblog.com/