French Blouse

Vintage dark blue trousers Valentino - Teal asymmetrical blouse Sam & Lili, almost identical here - Nude heels Sam Edelman

Doctor style leather hand bag Venezia, similar here and here in red - Sunglasses Gucci (old), similar Gucci under 80.00 USD


The other day I went by the consignment shop to drop off some vintage items. As I waited, the shop owner kindly offered to show me some goods they had just received. These were inventory from a recently closed boutique that sold French clothing. Garments were all new, they were all solid colours and simple cuts. I went through them took at least five pieces with me into the dressing room. Then something unexpected happen, I realised that there was a garment I had taken with me that I did not really like, I brought it in with me by mistake. However, I chose to try it on and the moment I saw it in the mirror I was sold.  That garment is this green teal like blouse I am wearing today, its amazing how sometimes all it takes is "a try" to change your mind. 
Linking up to Straight A Style

10 comments

Sheila said...

What a lucky "mistake", because this blouse is AMAZING on you. I completely love the asymmetrical style, the rich colour and the interesting cut. It looks great with the wide-leg pants too.

Mica said...

I am so glad you took this by mistake as like Sheila said it's amazing on you! Love the colour and the way it drapes. A great purchase!

Hope you are having a wonderful weekend :)

Away From The Blue Blog

Dressed With Soul said...

I think it was faith that you took this blouse with you although you didn't plan it! It is an absolutely fantastic piece and I adore your complete look <3
xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
www.dressedwithsoul.com

Beauty Unearthly said...

Gorgeous! You look lovely dear!

Carolina G. Ticala said...

very nice pics!!!!! Thank you very much for your visit, I wait for you in my new post!!!!

Beauty Editer said...

Great post!

BEAUTYEDITER.COM

Gemma said...

Wow this blouse looks amazing on you! It was meant to be! Have a great day.

Gemma x
www.jacquardflower.uk

Patricia said...

That blouse is amazing and the colours is just perfect!!
You look absolutely beautiful :D
Kiss
xx

https://thathappymess.com/

A Very Sweet Blog said...

I'm so glad you took it into the dressing room by mistake, because it looks fabulous on you! I love the color and asymmetry design.
http://www.averysweetblog.com/

Natalie S said...

When things are just meant to be in your closet! This blouse looks great on you! LOVE it