Odd Shade of Green


Green Dress Evan Picone - Nude heels Sam Edelman - Doctor bag Venezia

I am pretty sure that one of the reasons that attracted me to this dress back in 2011 when it was purchased, was this odd green colour.  These days, not much. I chose to wear it today as its been ages, specifically 2011, since in wore it last. So, yes it has been in the closet, hanging for 6 years unworn. It's always been a little snug and not that comfortable to wear, I could probably live with that but not with the fact that it wrinkles and looks horribly by midday. If you did not know #Ihavethisthingwithwrinkledclothes. So the odds are this is the third and last time you'll be seeing it.

Linking up to Shelbee's Oh, To Be a Muse

11 comments

Closet Fashionista said...

You know I actually really like that color! Shame that it wrinkles so easily, I hate that too (but I'm too lazy to deal with it)! Ha ha
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

Sheila said...

It's a really pretty colour - I would call it chartreuse. However, if you can't stand the wrinkles, get it gone!

Sakuranko said...

Oh very cute style darling
xx

Miguel Gouveia said...

Thanks a lot :D

you look amazing :D I really love this kind of casual-chic combos :D

NEW WISHES POST | OMGGG Beauty NEWS to TRY NOW!
InstagramFacebook Official PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

Mica said...

It is a very nice shade of green! Even as someone who's not that fond of green I like it! :)

Definitely let it go if it isn't working for you! I can't stand clothes that wrinkle so much either, makes it pointless having ironed them so they never stay in my wardrobe long - I don't own any linen!

Hope you are having an awesome weekend!

Away From The Blue Blog

Patricia said...

You look absolutely beautiful with that green dress!
Wish you lovely week
Kiss
xx

https://thathappymess.com/

Unknown said...

As usual interesting post! Thanks a lot)

SHON said...

That's a very beautiful green dress. I love it so much!

Dressed With Soul said...

At least on the pictures the wrinkles don't look too bad ... but if you don't like the dress it doesn't make sense to wear it again. Personally, I love the green colour!
xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
www.dressedwithsoul.com

A Very Sweet Blog said...

But it looks so good on you Lorena! I love the style!
http://www.averysweetblog.com/

Natalie S said...

I really like this dress but for what I see it will be leaving your closet on your next edit.. Maybe you can give it one more chance using it as a third piece - like a tunic