Ruffle skirt not

Taupe suede block heel shoes Breckelle's, similar with bow here

Brown leather tote bag Coach Madison, similar under 80.00 USD here

Camouflage tee shirt MNG Mango, similar sans sequins here
Brown button down skirt Zara, similar one from Prada under 40.00 USD here 

Today about half of the posts I read featured some type of ruffle skirt. While I like them, I don't own one and its not in my plans to go out and buy one. 
This is not a ruffle skirt, its been in the closet for a few years and today it seemed like the perfect item to wear because its not a ruffle skirt. 

10 comments

Oh to Be a Muse said...

I really like this color on you. And I know the feeling of reading posts or scrolling Instagram and seeing everyone wearing the same type of outfit. That happened a couple times when I kept seeing people wearing ruffled shirts (me, included, lol).

E said...

It's a very classic skirt and sometimes those are the best staples to have! I love the belt detail on it, too!

District of Chic

Jointy&Croissanty said...

Love the colors of this outfit, amazing skirt!

backinstyle said...

Love how you mixed these pieces into an outfit that is modern and chic and all your own!

Beauty Unearthly said...

Gorgeous! You look lovely dear!

Bellezzefelici said...

LOoe the earth tones in yout outfit :)))
You look top!

xoxo
www.bellezzefelici.blogspot.com

Mica said...

It's a lovely skirt, but your tee is my favourite piece! :)

I know what you mean too - sometimes you'll see something on so many blogs! Off the shoulder is one thing that's not for me which I see everywhere! I wouldn't mind a ruffle skirt though, there are some cute ones!

Hope you are having a wonderful week :)

Away From The Blue Blog

Miguel Gouveia said...

Thanks a lot :D

love the colors that you use :D phenomenal combo :D

NEW TIPS POST | YOU really NEED to USE AFTER SUNS, right NOW!
InstagramFacebook Official PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

drollgirl said...

Love this outfit!!!

I think NO on a ruffle skirt. At least not for me. Too girly, and adds too much volume. So, no, for me. :)

A Very Sweet Blog said...

Lorena, I love them on others but they don't look great on me. Love your outfit.
http://www.averysweetblog.com/