Two edits

Grey sweater Active USA - White trousers Red Valentino - Red Gucci like sandals Zara - Doctor's bag Venezia, similar 

   

I've been editing, I think it may be a way to cope with stress. Who knows. It sure beats shopping, financially speaking, that is.
Anyways, this shirt was a gift and this is probably its third or fourth wear. As much as I like the color, it is really, really thin and even though its far from tight it looks snug in the front and back, so I am calling it quits. Also out the door are these grey earrings, they've faded on the side and these hanging types are not my favourite. So here's two edits in one post.
Linking up to I Do DeClaire's + Shelbee's

4 comments

» Kat. said...

Muy bonito el look, el blanco y el gris siempre quedan bien juntos. La pulsera con los flecos me chifla. Besos!

Mica said...

It's funny because I quite like that top on you, but I have a similar one and I let it go recently - I discarded a lot of my winter knits as they weren't quite right. I'm still not happy with my winter wardrobe but I don't think the solution is to buy more, I need to get a better handle on what I have. I wish I could find editing my wardrobe relaxing or rewarding, it's often stressful for me! I'm too attached to my clothes. Might not be able to tell you when I last wore something (although I can with most things even without looking in the blog) but I can tell you exactly where when and why I bought everything, haha!


Away From The Blue Blog

minimalissmo blog modowy said...

Hmm, I think you look great!!! This blouse is cool, you look very young. Thin color, right. I think it is the best look lately. Single and that's it - like this kind.

A Very Sweet Blog said...

That top looks so good on you Lorena! What are you talking about. HAHAHA Love the mix of grey, white and pop of red with the shoes.
http://www.averysweetblog.com/