Candyland

White jeans Polo Ralph Lauren - Printed scarf top Feline, similar in blue - Brown flats Franco Sarto - 
Brown tote bag Madison Coach, similar  
White jeans seemed appropriate for a Saturday full of things to do. This pair in particular dates to before 2009 and according to my blog search since then its been worn 40 times. This is probably one of the garments that gets the most wear in my closet. This is very likely its last wear too, no matter what I wash it with , its begun to yellow and the waist begins to feel too low. While I do not recall what I paid for it, I am pretty sure that CPW is down to cents. What's the item from your closet you wear the most ?
Linking up to High Latitude Style

6 comments

Closet Fashionista said...

That top goes perfectly with that background, hehe! And wow, well those jeans definitely lasted quite a while! As for the item in my closet with the most wear....probably my Banana Republic green shorts or a pair of jeans
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

Unknown said...

The candy background is so cute! It's also a perfect match with your outfit!

http://violettedaily.com

Straight A Style said...

That is awesome that you've gotten so much wear! Love it.

Amy Ann
Straight A Style

Sheila said...

White jeans are awesome and they definitely have a place in your wardrobe. Time to replace these - great that you got such good cost per wear.

Hard to say what I've worn the most in my wardrobe, but it's probably something that I've moved into my "wear around the house" collection. This summer, it's been my silk kimono - I wear it over everything, nearly every day.

I'm going to be getting rid of my classic black pumps after today - they are finally getting to the point where they are wearing out. I've had them for almost the entire time I've been blogging! You'll recognize them when you see them.

Porcelina said...

I never calculate the cpw - I'm too scared to!!

A Very Sweet Blog said...

I love my white jeans as well, but they have to be changed out. White gets dingy over time. Yours looks great and what a cute backdrop.
http://www.averysweetblog.com/