FW in H&M

Black fringe dress H&M - Red shoes Melissa - Black Glove handbag Maison Martin Margiela for H&M 

Same as last year, this year I took some time to check out my local Fashion Week. While this time around I had access to all workshops, events and runways, happens I did not have the time for it. Regardless I did attend a few runway shows however unlike last year, this time around I did not show my underwear (you'll understand if you read last year's FW post. Did you attend any of your local FW events ? 

Linking to Oh, To Be a Muse

1 comment

Mica said...

Black is always a classic, and I love the pop of colour with your heels! :)

Glad you managed to see a little of fashion week although you were busy. I haven't done fashion week here but not sure I'd enjoy it - not a crowds person!

I hope that you are having a lovely weekend! Cold and wet here, not so nice :(

Away From The Blue Blog