Abandoned items

Jeans Zara - Black button down shirt Da Moda - Black tote bag Roberto Cavalli - Black quilted flats 
 
CC gold tone necklace, similar pearl option here, single pendant option here

A few days ago I was looking into my costume jewellery drawers and came across this necklace which I had not worn in a while.  Then I got that feeling of regret of having items I forget about and don't wear for ages, like an abandoned child. Nothing makes it worst than finally wearing that abandoned item and then getting complimented on it... 
Is there any item you often regret not wearing, yet still don't wear ? 

Linking to I Do DeClaire


3 comments

Mica said...

The necklace does work so nicely with the black shirt! :)

I'm trying to get better at wearing more of my wardrobe, but there are quite a few pieces that go years between wears that I feel a little guilty about!

Hope you are having a nice weekend. The heatwave continues here unfortunately, so another quiet and aircon filled weekend for us!

Away From The Blue Blog

A Very Sweet Blog said...

I call them forgotten treasures LOL
http://www.averysweetblog.com/

minimalissmo blog modowy said...

This is simple and nice :) Yes, I wrote this sentense many times, but it is true. Simple daily look with great 2 details - pendant and shoes. These details are the clue here and You used them perfect! Without them it would be average outfit, but it is far from average. Even I could say that it would be one of the best look of the year. Yes! I like it very much. I woludlike to show sth similar on my blog, but I have no these items :)