All Spade

 Kate Spade Saturday black drifter trousers, sim - White Toast of the Town tee shirt Kate Spade, identical , another cool one
 Black patent bow flats Kate Spade, similar here - Black tote bag Roberto Cavalli 

Without much thinking I put these items together for a simple look. When I finally sat down to write the post I realised that the tee shirt, trousers and shoes were from one same brand but purchased at different times. Oh, and another aspect these three items all shared is that they were al purchased on sale


Linking to Oh, Hey Girl !

4 comments

Mica said...

I love sale buys, they make up the majority of my wardrobe! This is a nice way to wear a graphic tee too :)


Away From The Blue Blog

A Very Sweet Blog said...

That's a great tee! I love Kate Spade. Love your flats.
http://www.averysweetblog.com/

Sheila said...

It's always fun when you discover a pattern to your outfit! I love the stripe down the side of the pants. Very fun.

minimalissmo blog modowy said...

Quite good, it is type of casual, but good example. Firs of all nice t-shirt. 2 basic colors and gold adds makes really good effect. Not my style, but I must say it is OK.