Just because

Black dress Red Valentino, similar from Red Valentino under 60.00 USD here  
Black tote bag Furla, similar on sale - Leopard print flats Me Too, similar here 
  
Giraffe, elephant and owl rings Forever 21, options here, here, here - Elephant pendant necklace, great option here

Sometimes I will build an outfit starting with a new to me garment, other times inspired on another blogger's look, maybe a specific color scheme. It all depends on where I am going, what I am going to do or what I feel like. Other times it's just because
Today for instance, I built the look on a black canvas and added gold toned accessories with one theme in mind: animals. A pair of leopard print flats on my feet, big elephant pendant hanging from my neck. In my fingers: owl, giraffe and elephant stacked rings and even though you cannot see them, there are tiny bears on the side of my aviator sunglasses. 
How did you build today's look ? Please leave a link to it ;) 



13 comments

Miguel Gouveia said...

thanks dear :D

you look great. this dress looks perfect on you :)

NEW REVIEW POST | MAX FACTOR: FINALLY THE FOUNDATION WANTED TO TEST! :O
InstagramFacebook Official PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

Black Dress Inspiration said...

Qué look más bonito, me lo pondría tal cual
Bss

http://www.blackdressinspiration.com

Sheila said...

I built my look to a jacket I hadn't worn, and a skirt that I wanted to wear again!

I love this pretty dress, and the gold accessories are so luxe.

Courtney Erin said...

Oooh, I love the animal theme - and you have so many great accessories that play into it!

Courtney ~ Sartorial Sidelines

Jodie's Touch of Style said...

I love the idea of an "animal" outfit like this. My mom could totally do that with all of her owls!!
Have a great weekend, Lorena!
XOXO
Jodie
www.jtouchofstyle.com

Laura B said...

I do the same thing sometimes! Many times I build an outfit around a piece or shoes I know I want to wear. Today we are all wearing green at work for St. Patrick's Day so I built an outfit around my green jeans!

Mica said...

I love the simplicity of this outfit - cute little black dress and then some gold accessories. It's when you look closer and see the little animal theme that it gets even better! That's the benefit of the little black dress, you can have fun with accessories! :)

Today's outfit was green for Saint Patrick's day, even though we didn't do anything special to mark the occasion. At least I wore some green! :)

Hope you are having a good weekend :) We are having a quiet one to recover from our busy week!

Away From The Blue Blog

suresh lukhi said...

I’m so happy Because Your post are so helpful for me,and really Awesome details,thanks dear for Sharing.. 🙂 🙂

https://www.lukhidiamond.com/

Dressed With Soul said...

Dear Lorena, I definitely like your look of today! It has kind of African vibes and you put all pieces very well together!
xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
www.dressedwithsoul.com

Closet Fashionista said...

That dress is so pretty, I love the ruffles! And AHH! Those rings are soooo cute!
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

Oh to Be a Muse said...

I love all the cute details that you added to this look. And I'm a fan of a drop waist style dress.

Today's look for me was based on a music video from the 1990s: http://www.ohtobeamuse.com/2018/03/famous-footwear-step-forward-adidas-throwback-thursday.html

Straight A Style said...

A black canvas with gold accents is always a good look.

Amy Ann
Straight A Style

Natalie S said...

Love the dress and the accessories even more!